Created by Wedding Favors

13 January 2005

Went to Kunshin-bo yesterday for dinner. Although it's a buffet, we didnt eat a lot. We spent most of our time talking and complaining about work. Somehow, after talking, it made me feel much better. I love my friends.

Feeling tired today. Slept at 1am yesterday.. coz there's a new show on channel 8. "Jue Shi Shuang Jiao" The guys inside are so cute!! So actually dun mind sacrificing 2 hours of sleep to watch this serial. hee~

Oh ya, Janistary, you have started online blogging liao huh.. but then your site cannot post comments one leh~ maybe you try to figure out how to do that? (i think its quite difficult and tricky for you.. if you really need help, tell me and i can help you with the template through email.)
Last but not least, I remembered it's his birthday today. "Happy Birthday Kai"

No comments:

Post a Comment