Created by Wedding Favors

26 January 2005

Tired... yesterday and today.

Yesterday was also my dad's birthday actually.. i chose to ignore it.. no gifts and no money for him this year.. i felt a bit guilty... but then it's over now... so forget it. =p
Anyway, I really had a good time shopping yesterday (thats kinda once in a blue moon) I dun like shopping alot.. its like a waste of money, energy etc etc.. I dun like to try clothes also. however, since it's gonna be chinese new year, I decided to shop.. we went far east and heeren.. I got a total of 4 t-shirts and 1 jacket and a pair of slippers from URS.. mum got me 3 t-shirts from Giodarno.. in total, i have 8 new clothes!! I spent about 130 bucks yesterday (surprisingly, i got a lot of discounts)..I spent lesser than Clara. Only ting didnt get much clothings.. she kept mentioning that she wants to go Lipo first before wearing sleevless clothes. so it's a headache searching for her clothes yesterday.
As for today, I will be going swimming with Vieth.. SWIMMING??!! Yeah, some of you guys may be surprise... Coz i'm the scared-of-water kinda girl.. maybe a big pool of water (or else how will i take my shower everyday?) Maybe for me, today is a soaking and suntan-ing session.. I agreed to go because we are going to the condo swimming pool, and not a public one.. I cant imagine myself wearing swim wear, soaking and obstructing the way in a public pool (I dun know how to swim at all!) Plus, I got ugly legs and i dun want to show them. its terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment