Created by Wedding Favors

01 January 2005

Gathering

Had a class gathering cum a bday celebration for our sec sch class monitor.. Happy Birthday!! HEe~ Well, there's 11 of us the went to his bbq. There's a lot of food to be cooked and not cooked.. ended up some of us were still hungry in the end. Like now when i am typing, my stomach is actually grumbling. I dun want to eat now.. it's so late.. will get fat one..hee~
The gathering was not the great.. coz there were other ppl (like other class ppl and his relatives) So most of us were separated into groups.. some playing mahjong, some playing blackjack.. in the end, me and ting went around taking pics. the lousy part was, we dun have a proper group photo.. =( anyway, i will load some of the pics up when i am free..
Ok.. now it's 12 plus... but still i want to wish all of you to have a happy new year and may all your wishes come true!! Oh ya, my new year resolutions? Get a new handphone!! And maybe, if possible, i think its time for me to further my studies. Wish me luck too!

No comments:

Post a Comment