Created by Wedding Favors

15 January 2005

Injured

Went blading yesterday... had a real bad fall... I was trying to learn how to turn and all of a sudden, *bump*! I fell flat on my back. The fall was not expected... at that very instant, I was numb, and in pain. I hit my tail bone. I was worried initially. However, i managed to sit up, rest for a while.. the guys were surprised that i had a fall (coz they thought i was stable) they came to me and asked me if i was alright. After that fall, for a while, i dun dare to blade that fast and try new patterns liao.. That impact of the fall caused a fear in me... fear of falling again. But that doesnt mean that i will not go blading again lah.
til now, at certain positions, my back is still painful. as for my left thumb (got bruised and swollen when i tried to support my hard fall) the pain has subsided.. luckily i didnt sprain my thumb... for now, it is still a little retarded.. heh~ I will be more careful next time when i go blading. Next week. again.

No comments:

Post a Comment