Created by Wedding Favors

06 January 2005

An experience with Breeks.

Went to breeks in taka to have my dinner yesterday. I ordered deep fried chicken in basket, served with coleslaw and waffle fries. 2 pieces of chicken were served. One was the wing and the other was thigh meat. the food was nice actually.. however, when i started to use my knife to cut that thigh meat *squirt* fresh blood oozed out!! yucks!! spoilt my meal. We told a waitress regarding the matter. she wanted to change a new one for me. What for? I was already quite full.. i couldnt finish a new one. So i said its ok. she nodded and went off, just like nothing happened. We then decided to tell another waiter, and asked him to inform the chef regarding this, maybe to ensure that other customers would not get uncooked chicken again lah. The waiter did what we told, and i think the supervisor was there. In the end, they apologised and gave us a discount. Not mentioning that discount we got, i think an apology from them for serving me that kind of food is a kind of professionalism all should practice. That waitress.. i think she still need to learn more about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment