Created by Wedding Favors

08 January 2005

Someone's lost

These few months, I have been seeing my couple friends becoming single again. Most of the girls i knew, somehow, gave up in searching for real love. They had put in their trust on their partner, so much faith in their relationship.. In the end, what did they get in return? Nothing.. only hurt and sorrow, troubles and worries... I havent really gone through this kind of relationship.. hence, i cant really describe their feelings and their thoughts.. All I know is a 3-4 years of relationship, just in a blink of an eye, has ended.
I have always tell those pple who cant find a partner to be more optimistic.. somehow, someday the prince/princess of your dreams will appear.. he/she will be the only one for you.. you two will go on and on forever.. til death do you part... but now... i am beginning to think... those words i told them... does that exist? I am beginning to feel lost...

No comments:

Post a Comment