Created by Wedding Favors

19 November 2004

Shopping.

I'm so tired... I went shopping with Nana yesterday.. was quite fun actually... I was getting a pair of pants and she was getting a pair of shoes. Furthermore, she said that she had a craving for ice cream. hence, we decided to go orchard. =)

Went shopping and walking around, looking for my khakis color pants... in the end, found the one i like in pepperplus... and oh no!! no more stock for my S size.. so gotta call other branches to look out and hold for me... toa payoh central got the stock... but i lived at clementi!! so far away.. and i need the pants on Sat liao.. die... then a bright idea came from Nana... "Rach is living in toa payoh.. and she should be on the way home at this moment. call her and ask her to help you!" ya hor. thats a great idea!! Hence i called her and asked Rach to do me this favor. She will be passing the pants to me today. heh. =0 ) Thank you!

after shopping.. (in the end, nana couldnt find her comfy shoes) we went to jacks place to have our dinner. Yippee.. it was a fulling.. yet not so fantastic meal.. couldnt finish a large portion of it. even the banana split.

No comments:

Post a Comment