Created by Wedding Favors

02 November 2004

Shirz has defunct her blogging site... well... sad isn't it? I think I dun want to stress her too much in setting up another blog lah.. Like she said, she will be studying next year and she wont have much time to surf net also. Furthermore, I am in her invite list if she is setting up another blog. =)

Today is a busy day again.. got meetings, opening ceremony, flooding of the lab, guidelines to edit, protocol issues to be resolved, shipment of samples etc.. felt a little stress just now..

Worse thing is, Disney called me to work for them for 18 days.. and I CAN'T!!! I love the job as a Disney chaperone.. I love kids.. the characters, the joy and laughter we bring to the kids as well as their family.. I love to see them smile and go bouncing around... (there are exceptions of course - unreasonable parents and stubborn kids) but in general, I love Disney!!! I dun have so many days of leave to clear.. (coz of the forced leave during x'mas break) sigh... even if I got that many leaves to clear, they wouldn't allow me to take for that long I think.. in such a short notice.. so anyways, I will tell myself not to think that much.. coz there's nothing I can do.. probably visit them when the show is on or something.. that may help. Hee~ brother will be working then. I can ask him to take some pics for me. Heh.

Going KTV (again) tomorrow with Vieth they all. Partyworld this time. Not kbox. Hope to have fun..

No comments:

Post a Comment