Created by Wedding Favors

12 November 2004

Good news!!

Went to have dinner yesterday at Fosters (located at Holland) with Vieth, Doreen and Nana. We had a lot of mushrooms... field mushrooms, omelette mushrooms and ham, mushroom fettucine, special mushrooms soup.. wow. Yummy.

I'm very lazy to edit my new template.. hee~ so bare with the un-finished template of mine k?

There's good news from vieth.. I think i am more excited then her.. She's expecting! Congratulations!

Another good news ( for me lah) Shirz coming back soon!!! I cant wait to see her and crap with her.. miss her ever since we left melbourne... maybe i have to start planning for those KTV outings, one day trips, stayovers etc etc.. excited leh~~

ok enough for now. me going to have my lunch liao. update you guys again.

No comments:

Post a Comment