Created by Wedding Favors

01 November 2004

Shitty day...maybe not..

This morning when i took the bus, there was a certain kind of shit smell "floating" around in the bus.... Yucks.. I nearly couldnt stand it. Its either someone had shitted in the pants, or someone had stepped onto a pile of shit before getting onto the bus. What a shitty day...

Why do i said that its a shitty day leh? Thats because I got disturbed by 2 phonecalls near dawn by my sis's handphone. Who was the caller? I dunno.. I dun care.. All i heard was that the calls were not made to find her... They were looking for my sis's bf. Stupid right? Phone call diverting.. while my sis's bf was sleeping and she left her handphone on so that pple could call her. I dun like my sleep to be disturbed one leh. Especially when i slept a little later yesterday.. now "bo gao kun" liao.

Ok.. enough of complaining... Tell you all something, I went shopping and ktv yesterday. =) That's something happy.. It had been sometime since i bought clothes for myself. heh. I tried a lot of tops yesterday..and got only 2 in the end. Wanted to buy more.. but then there were none that caught my eye. too picky liao. hehee~~ oh ya, I am wearing one of the new tops I got yesterday. nice nice leh~ =P

No comments:

Post a Comment