Created by Wedding Favors

17 November 2004

Happenings

Things are happening all around us... if we have superheroes.. i wonder how many do we actually need in order for the world to be safe to leave in. If I can choose, I choose to be a superhero too =) Using my powers and talent to save and help others. heh

2 days ago while I was walking towards the mrt station to meet my friend, I saw this granny muttering to herself from a far and nobody seemed to notice her. All of her sudden. She took off her top! oh my gosh!! She didnt wear a bra...and her breasts were like sagging (really that kind of unfolding and folding) It was funny at that instant.. however, I came back to my senses after that. I looked around to see if anyone was looking at her.. luckily no. I wanted to go and help her.. but i dun seem to have the guts. I chose to move on to find my friend. Sorry.

On the train when passing outram mrt station. I saw a couple quarrelling. everybody was looking at them.. but they seemed like they were in their own world. Nobody dared to stop them. not even the mrt station workers.. just then "smack"!! The guy hit the girl. Hey, no matter who fault was it, guys shouldnt hit girls!! Again no one stepped up to help the girl.

That's why... strange things, regardless of minor or major, are happening all time round.. i think we need superheroes. yeh. i think i imagined too much after watching incredibles. heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment