Created by Wedding Favors

04 November 2004

A busy day again.. I am always giving myself extra stress... and maybe, i think that is the only way to make me work harder bah..

Rainy day again.. and the ground was wet... I went home on 5.30pm sharp... As the ground was wet and slippery (i wore slippers) I walked carefully and slowly to the bus stop... waited for the bus and bout 5 mins later, i wanted to call mum...and I realised... My MOBILE!!! I left it in the office!! Damn!!! I was so frustrated.. why was i so forgetful? I still gotta walk all the way back to the office... =( somemore i nearly slipped a few times walking to and fro...and my pants were wet...

Met Mum after that... for a dinner..and got a pair of slippers. I want to say goodbye to that faithful slippers of mine that caused the slips. bleh~

oh ya, came across this link. try it.
Hello Kitty Test

No comments:

Post a Comment