Created by Wedding Favors

20 May 2004

Yesterday we went to Bali Thai to have our dinner.. the food taste good.. if you are not that picky kind... We ordered 4 dishes and also a desert... Ah Na's favourite - Sweet glutinous rice.. hehee

I made Vivien cry yesterday... I was a bit shocked lah.. the whole thing is a little difficult to understand... so i dun think i will mention it here loh.. i only know that when i got home and took my shower, i did some handicrafts for Vivien using alphabet macaroni because i feel a bit guilty for making her cry... after i finished everything, i went to bed... i laid there for a moment, thinking of her and the handicrafts i made... tears then flow down my cheeks non-stop.. i think this is the first time i made a friend cry... (because usually i am the joker) I feel sad at that very time...I fell asleep at about 1am...

Today i passed one of the card i made to Vivien...(kept the other one because it looked really childish... hehee~) strangely enough, tears welled up my eyes for that particular moment.. and she too...

Now everything is alright now... the knot has been untied... that makes me realise that, she is really a good friend of mine...sometimes i even feel that she is my own sister... so i dun wanna lose her in any situation, whether i'm going to further my studies or get married or anything... Friends forever alwayz.........

No comments:

Post a Comment