Created by Wedding Favors

14 May 2004

Went to watch Troy... Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom... for me i think that's a nice show... i like the fighting... but of course, i dun like the reason that they use to fight... and initiate a war... but i learnt something from the movie... that is " in a war, the young man will do the fighting/dying and the old man do the talking. so ignore the politics.." hehee~~ this is good...

Hm... heard from my brother he will be doing a disney show... i am not involved... because i think the coming up show dun need me.. because i cant do any character...=( anyway, it's ok... because i am saving up my leaves so that if i quit, i can offset with them... hehee~~

I still haven recieve any letter from the unis yet...=( more and more are getting it... just not me... sob sob...

He smsed me again this morning.. his sms seems to get more frequent... but then i dun feel that happy anymore... why is this so? Probably i'm just tired... tired of waiting and guessing and doing everything one-sided... ......

No comments:

Post a Comment