Created by Wedding Favors

23 May 2004

Hm... Later going to cousin's house to return his anime vcds and then borrow something else from him to watch again..hehee~~

I'm thinking of him every now and then... hm... his big eyes, his double eyelids... his smell of hugo boss.. cant get sleep thinking of him... oh no... me kena "poison" by him...

well... up til now... no smses from him.. i know i may sound a bit impatient.. but then i still thinking of what Charmane said..."guys normally determine whether a girl is his potential GF or just a friend in the first meeting or whatsoever"... so if this is true... then i will i be the potential or will i be just a friend? a lot of things flashes through my mind every now and then...

If he is reading this blog, how will he feel? what will he do? Avoid me because he is frightened by me? or pretend he didnt see this at all?

Alamak... i think i'm back to the crazy person... still remember i said something that i am tired of waiting... but now... the simple meeting make my heart beat again... just like i've taken a stimulant... kept smiling, feeling happy.. etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment