Created by Wedding Favors

28 May 2004

Hiz.... yesterday went to meet my fellow coursemate... a year younger then me... he went to the same attachment lab as me... Under Ross in University of Queensland.. he showed me a lot of pictures he took using his handphone camera.. not bad huh... he also got take some short videos... wah... How Lian leh... he really talked a lot... dun even have the chance for me to get a drink... boring... then after tat no dinner also.. i went to pack home to eat... whereas my parents and brother were having sting ray and sambal kangkong... sobsob...

Today going for movie... Yippee.. its friday... (somewhere my heart is not feeling that happy... coz it has been 3 days since he last smsed me....) May be going to or rather will be going to sentosa tomolo... hot hot hot.. will become black i think.. the weather is so hot nowadays....

Hm... i'm having back ache now... always got this problem when i need to do the YSI machine... me too tall lah... stand and bent and stand and bent... (is that a compliment that you are tall or something? hehee~~)

No comments:

Post a Comment