Created by Wedding Favors

10 May 2004

Hm.. Blogger has a new look!! That's great.. it's nicer =)

Well... didnt really have the time to blog over the weekends... my sis took away some cable from my PC and so cannot switch on my pc =(

Went to have a haircut last Sat... actually wanted my usual hairdresser.. but then she is not free at the moment... so cut by some auntie that i dun like... thats why my hair now looks a bit messy... she spoilt my hair!! Somemore dare to ask if i wanted to do a rebonding... *sigh* anyway, thats fate... because actually mum asked me to leave and come back later.. but i insisted on staying... bleh~

Later in the evening, I went to Vi's house... Cola mei mei was given to Rac... renamed Coco.. Aloy then drove us all the way to Bedok to try out the BBQ chicken wings and Bar Chor Mee.. nice lah.. but too bad i dun like to eat meat balls....

No comments:

Post a Comment