Created by Wedding Favors

17 May 2004

it's quiet today...Felicia is sick .. or rather she was already getting sick last friday... now then i remembered... me and ah na still asked her to eat Long John silver last friday.. hahaa~~ sorry friend...

Yesterday i cooked laksa... intending to bring it here today for felicia... guess tat she doesnt have the 'luck' to try my mum's cooking.. heehee~~ so i only brought rice for myself today..

Watched an MTV from Shirz blog... thats a touching one... she said that reminds her of me... and she dunno why too.. hahaa... maybe the parts that resemble me are.. during the part when the guy went to cut his hair and the girl was like staring at him all the while and doing stupid things and also in the end, the are not together... sad huh...

No comments:

Post a Comment