Created by Wedding Favors

24 March 2004

Well... I recieved an email from my primary shool friend today... actually we had lost touch liao.. but then managed to find her in Friendster... and then a week ago, I found that she has gone to australia to study... on the other hand, i had a secondary friend that has gone to adelaide to further her studies also... and then coincidentally, both my pri and sec sch friends sent me the picture of the house they are staying... and to my amaze, the 2 photos are completely the same!! See, the world is so small... both my friends dont know each other.. and then through emailing... i linked them together.. and i guess they will know each other through me... coz i replied both of them stating the coincidence... hehee

Hm.. today is a normal day..just that i dun have the appetite to eat... actually since yesterday when i ate the raw meat... inside the sausage... eee... skipped lunch and dinner yesterday and lunch today... some sort of saving money also..hehee...hope that my appetite can get better tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment