Created by Wedding Favors

11 March 2004

Well well... getting busier and busier these few days and will be ongoing for a month plus... will for those who sms me in the mornings, sorry that i have to reply late.. because i am only a bit free in the afternoon to youch my mobile...

Nothing much happen recently... I have called the NTU to tell them about my mistakes... they say they will check it again when i send in the transcript... and then they will change accordingly... hope that they did change for me..

Intend to go jogging later... had brought my gear along... but then the rains seems to go on and on for these few days... and then saw some places are flooded.... I wonder why singapore are having this kind of problem.... I thought we should be free of natural disaster? I think Singapore may have sunk deeper into the sea... coz our population is growing and we are facing an aging population.... adults are heavier then kids.. haha... maybe one day we will be under the sea... under the sea........hehee

No comments:

Post a Comment