Created by Wedding Favors

09 March 2004

I am really sad today... sad sad sad.... I'm so stupid... sobsob... filled up the form for the University incorrectly... cannot change the details anymore... I'd email them asking them if there are any ways to change my application form or not... waiting for their reply...what if because the error and i am not allow to go into the uni? I will be very sad.... although sis and mum asked me not to worry.... but i still cant help worrying and getting sad... my feeling is just like the weather today... dark and gloomy... always ready to rain...

What? wanna know the error? There is a section stating number of grades i obtain on the online form... thats where i filled in incorrectly... grades do make a different... especially when they thought that i have taken supplementary paper before... how huh? so sad... although mum say I'm lucky this year and not to worry... but then somehow... *sign* she also asked me to try again next year if i cant get in... but then by that time , there are more pple to compete with and my brain will get rusty by then...

How huh? I m such a naggy person right? Just hope that they reply my mail soon and see what solution they give me... update you guys again... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment