Created by Wedding Favors

26 March 2004

Hi Hi... manage to talk to my supervisor today.. a one to one session.. got a lot to tell him also... and he is sort of like praising me.. about my work performance.. thats good... I'm happy... hehee... then as he is leaving the company, another supervisor will take over my role... I dunno who the person is... but he gave me a hint.. and i know aga aga who liao.. hehee... cannot tell? ya... must keep promise also... just like Felicia hor~~

Hm... today is a bit gloomy... and then later may be going for a jog... wearing trackpants today.. somemore white colour one... hope that i dun dirty my pants with mud later on...seems like its raining soon..=(

Well...Felicia, you know what, I've sent an email to the person i shown you the other day.. you still remember right? hope that he will reply my mails loh.. dunno if he still remember me or not... anyway... til then.. Jya Ne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment