Created by Wedding Favors

08 March 2004

oh well... today is a rainy day... so cold in here... at the office.... hehee

Hm.. let you have some updates on the happenings during my last weekend...
On Saturday, i left home about 7.30am to went for a health checkup with J and V.. a full one... got ECG, x-ray etc.. kena poke backside also.. eeee the feeling was not very good.. a bit disgusted... then after that, J went home to sleep and so me & V went to shopping... Met my supervisor at Centrepoint and we went for a coffee =) In the late afternoon, I went to V's house... (a house indeed... with 3 levels..) and her husband drove us to dog run, a place to let her dog run.. hehee.. Finally in the evening, they drove me to Suntec city to meet my secondary sch friends.... a gathering... we havent seen each other for quite a long time.... and everyone have changed...

On Sunday, I went to NTU talk in Suntec... again... boring... that was a last min decision... I went with some of my poly friends... the talk is really demoralizing... the course i wanted will only take 10 poly students from each poly...sad news isnt it? however, i will still try lah.. then see first...

Today... feeling happy.. hehee... mum woke up to fried rice for me.. and the ingredients include the leftovers of the fried chicken yesterday!! yum yum... I love my mum's cooking!! I'm going to have my lunch soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment