Created by Wedding Favors

15 March 2004

Today is a tired day... after 2 days of activities over the weekends... but before i start on anything, first, I wanna wish a Happy Birthday Sis... You are not young anymore... hurry up and get married...(So that the room will me mine...hehee)

For the Sentosa trip, it was fun...Rose is strong... seems to be controlling me rather than I am pulling her... she's 30kg...and i weigh only 48kg.. also, got to meet Na's sis... and Charm's Blackie... Blackie was not that active... wont play with the other dogs.. maybe because that was the first time Charm brought her out to the beach, to the sea, and exposed to other dogs... she is old... she is shy... but she is a clever dog... at least thats what i think compared to the others.... MiNI is very active... and daring.. despite of her petite body.. she likes to lick pple... and my left arm was covered with her "holy water"... As for pepper... she is as usual... a loyal dog that only sticks around Na and her sis.. heehee.. the sun is hot that day... so lucky that it didnt rain... we went back at about 6 plus.. everyone was tired...

On Sunday, mum and I went to Jurong to meet my Aunt. A lot of pple were late.. I hate latecomers... but cant complaint... they were my Uncles's colleagues... We went to a lot of places... most are factories where you can get their products cheap... We went to a medicine shop, cake shop, Bao Factory, Orchidville, aloe vera farm, Tibits shop and "Mei Zhen Xiang" BBQ shop... the shops seems to be crowded with aunties and uncles and kids... i dont seem to fit in... however, i think that the trip was a great experience for me... just like i had gone back to the school days when we have excursions... there are not a lot of chances to visit those places... unless you have a large group of pple...

Hm... til now...i am still feeling very tired, very sleepy... this make me feel moody... hope that those stupid pple wont come and disturb me today... or esle...................................

No comments:

Post a Comment