Created by Wedding Favors

12 March 2004

Hi Ho... today is friday... yeah... Tmr me going to Sentosa with my colleagues... hehee... this time dun have Ginger to go along... Ginger is far far away in Australia with Shirley.... however, there will be blackie, rose, minnie and Pepper... all females. all bitches..hehee..Dun be mislead... they are all good doggies..

Will be going to a factory with mum and aunt on sunday... think that wont be fun... but anyway, when theres mum around... everything that is not fun will be fun.. hehee...

Sometimes i feel that......life is full of things for me to do!!! SO happy...my friends my colleagues and my family... all become a part of me... a part of my life.... I hope that this will go on and on ... til the day i leave this world.. hehee...

No comments:

Post a Comment