Created by Wedding Favors

26 September 2011

Into my 3rd week of rest.

I went Penang last week to visit my PIL and also ate the must-haves delicacy of Penang, namely duck egg char kuey teow (鸭蛋炒果条), Rojak and Penang Laksa. =)

Returned on Friday afternoon just in time to rest a bit and then head for Gina's wedding dinner at goodwood park hotel. It was a nice dinner except that I had indigestion after that and kept puking for the rest of the night as well as the following day. Probably I ate too much! Haha, such a waste! Right now, I'm back to the healthy me and I'm planning on the meals to cook for the rest this week.

Yesterday I visited Bro's new DBSS flat at Ang Mo Kio Park Central. The environment and location are very nice, just that the flat is a tad too small. Can you actually believe that the toilet is bigger than the kitchen? To see is to believe, and yes, it is true! I think I wont have the mood to cook if my kitchen is that small. The bay windows and 2 balconies are a waste of space... BUT if everything is a little bigger, it would have be a perfect home, a condo-design flat. 

Anyway, to sum up this post, this week will be the start of me being a full time housewife. Going marketing later. Aiyo, so embarrassing! hahaaha! Cheerios!


No comments:

Post a Comment