Created by Wedding Favors

16 September 2011

Lazy week

The fourth day of laziness. I became a part time assistant caretaker for little yiting. I had the chance to clear her shit n bath her, when my mum went marketing. It was tough! It was smelly! But it was a great and fun experience. :)

I'm counting down to the day when dear returns, to discuss about my/our future plans, to fix the date of going Penang and clear some of the checklist of "things to do together" since I'm not working at the moment. Really looking forward to that!

Also, I'm in saving mode, a bit stingy to myself now.. Everything that i buy, i will have to consider for a long time. Like, i was whatsapping my dear about having the cuppacino craving for days coz its expensive coffee... Til I finally succumb to it and drank it with mum today at macdonalds. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment