Created by Wedding Favors

10 September 2011

7th day of work

The working week seems draggy. As days passed, I realized I was mentally drained every single day. I was no longer happy and chirpy. I stopped cooking since i knocked off slightly later due to unfinished emails n quotations.

Dear was very supportive every single day. He gave me advices, shared with me his experiences etc, but I always ended up sobbing in tears. I was in intense stress. I dont like this. I realized that this may not work out for me. It's only been a week of work. I havent been eating much during lunch. I skipped meals and felt like puking. Maybe partly was due to my menses. But in only a week I became a completely different person.

I broke down on Thursday night. I couldn't take the stress anymore. I teared everytime I touch on my jobs problem. I told my dear ex colleagues my feelings. They encouraged me.

The next day, I went to office to give the job another try. I talked to my manager and my boss, but I dun have any outcome. I guess it was because back in my mind, I've decided. I gave up. I want to resign. I want myself to be happy. I admit mistake that I made the wrong move. I assumed I could do it, but I realize I couldn't.

Today I typed out my resignation letter. I initially minded what others feel and think about me. But dear said, as long as I'm happy and back to my normal self, my dear friends will understand. Dear supported me too. He just wanted me to be happy. I was so glad that he is with me right now, but he is flying again on Monday.

I will tender my resignation on Monday morning. Under probation period, it will be one day notice. I discussed with my hubby, I will take a break to recover my mental mind before deciding what step to take next. So, I will be a temporary tai tai! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment