Created by Wedding Favors

12 September 2011

Liberated

I resigned today. I heaved a sigh of relief when my manager walked me out of the office.

Early in the morning I talked to my manager and she sort of expected it. She was not disappointed but just felt a bit wasted coz she felt I didn't try hard enough. My boss also said about the same thing and he ask me to maintain contact with him, drop him a line when I get a new job.

I didnt have to serve any notice. I cleared my desk n email and i was free to go. Not to forget, I still got my pro rated pay. Not bad eh.

Right now, I'm out of job. Though I still have my reserves, I do need to spend a little lesser. That means dear will have a heavier burden now. Once again, I appreciate what he did for me and how he supported me on the past few days. He should be landing in London in a few hours time. I'm missing him already!

Of course, right now without a job, I can meet up my friends for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment