Created by Wedding Favors

02 October 2011

2 more days

I met up with my ex boss last Tues to express my interest in returning to the company. He agreed straight away and he text me the next morning to tell me that i can return anytime. Immediately in the afternoon, the HR called me and talked to me. Shortly after, my supervisor sent an email to me saying that he was really happy to be able to work with me once again. I feel so blessed to have my bosses being so appreciative. I'm so loving them!

The next day, my HR called me again and told me to start work next Monday. It's really fast eh~!!! Haha. I negotiated a bit and I am able to start working on Wed. During my lazing-around-days... i procrastinated on doing the housework.. now with the deadline given, I need to complete my housework asap. haha~!

For my return, everything will remain as status quo... I also heard that I will be sitting next to my supervisor... hm.. though i don't have the luxury of big space compared to where i was seated previously, I do quite like sitting away from KNS.. not to forget, I will be sitting beside ZX! wahaha~! Also, due to the the increase in number of new staff, all the new lappies (including the one I used before) were all distributed... that means I have to use the dinosaur desktop! haha~! It should be fine lah. I'm gonna use ex-ju's pc, and the IT guy told me he had uninstalled all unnecessary programs to make it respond faster. I like to type on traditional keyboard~!

Okie dokie, time to pen off. Til then~!

No comments:

Post a Comment