Created by Wedding Favors

04 August 2010

Lunch treat, dinner treat.

I feel so bless that my friends remembered my birthday. :)

Yesterday Nana, Vi and SC treated me to korean BBQ buffet for my birthday. Thank you dear friends! It was really nice to meet up with you guys and we talked about anything and everything. :) I missed those days when we worked together and have lunch almost everyday, together. thank you for taking leave in advance to be my jiemeis! hehee

Just now I met up with RJ, Gim and KS and they treated me to dinner. Thanks too! It seemed so long ago that the 4 of us met up... time flies when we were chatting, but then too bad that SOMEone needs to go back home and play lan game. -_-

Anyway, I think I need to send out SMSes to inform my friends on my wedding date. It's getting near now.. and I will only be getting the invitation cards by end of august~!

2 comments:

Alana Jane said...

15 Oct, right? :) Will pass your wedding present to Nana, ok? And your bday present will be with her as well (hopefully, she won't cross her luggage limit!). :p

BlueSky said...

Yes! 15 oct! How I wish you and Jo can attend my wedding. But nevertheless, thank you so much for the gifts in advance!

Post a Comment