Created by Wedding Favors

31 August 2010

An exciting month ahead

Its a bit strange when there's nothing much to be done today, except to repeat an expt from yesterday. I had completed updating the logbooks, sent out emails to chase on the delivery date, and done stock check. So basically, nothing else to be done.

Dear's fallen sick yesterday.. I guess its from all those frequent flying that caused it. All he needs is a good rest i think. He's flying off again this weekend. =_=

Today's the last day of Aug... and coming up next I have several to-do list to clear. Will be choosing my wedding album layout this sat, and after confirming, we will be getting our album printed in 2 weeks time. Next, ZX's baby's full month and my nephew's 1 year old birthday bash. Food tasting for my hotel's banquet - and we arranged it on mum's bday.. LK's wedding dinner and last but not least, company retreat to batam! haha~ Exciting month ahead. :)

Not to forget, I really really have to get the confirmed guest list out. I'm sorry for being a slack bride-to-be!

No comments:

Post a Comment