Created by Wedding Favors

08 August 2010

A date to remember

Had fun baking cake at ZX's house! I enjoyed the process of making the cake... all the ladies in the kitchen helping each other, and not to forget - there's an experience commander + baby giving out instructions on what to add next. :) hehee. It's fun! The end product was nice too! Dear and I ate a piece each and I brought home 2 slices for my family to try. :)

In addition, today marks the day where our GTI is sold. We drove back home from ZX's house, packed up the car and brought all those stuff back. Dear continued to pack his luggage, rest for a while and sent me back home.... the last journey back in that car. Goodbye GTI. I believe you will be in good care. :)






What's next? BMW!!!



(Bus. Mrt. Walk.)

No comments:

Post a Comment