Created by Wedding Favors

29 July 2010

Eventful Thursday

My dear colleagues treated me to a hearty Macdonald meal this afternoon. :) Thanks girls! I will treat the coke glass as bday gift! haha. oh ya, must mention the delicious tiger beer sorbet and milo ping pong ice cream from island creamery, contributed by dear vanessa! We found out that the milo ice cream was more yummilicious when we add milo powder in it. hee~ sinful! but nice~!

After work, dear and I went to view a photographer's portfolio. He's a very nice guy. I think we are taking him, without the hassle of looking for another one. heh. We then went to Courts at Somerset and bought a rocking relax chair scheduled to be delivered to our house next monday. Then we went Takashimaya to get the birthday vouchers for myself - yes, company's birthday gift. I used the vouchers immediately to get the japanese door curtain I had been eyeing for (too expensive to get it without "subsidy" from company).. and what's more, there's an additional of 15% off! Haha!

Last stop for today - we went to Four seasons hotel to pick up our wedding cards. Time to source for printing service!

Time for me to go and sleep. Will be taking half day pm off tomorrow to relax, meet up with ting for dinner and then get ready to enjoy my birthday on Sat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment