Created by Wedding Favors

27 August 2010

Friday post.

I'm so so tired today. Had a night full of dreams. The ones I remember were, a friend of mine who has recently got married to a China guy was being murdered by her husband -_-. Another dream was about a little kid was selling a toy bomb to another kid.. the bomb got exploded and the boy got deaf... Then i returned to the stall and told the little boy I will take revenge... Violent dreams I had eh?

Probably too much stress that I got pimple outbreak as well. argh!!! Pimples go away! I want to be pretty on my wedding day!

Alright, as I was typing out this message, the Jap guy beside me passed me 2 logbooks and requested me to update them (cut & paste) when I'm free. I guess it's either he has been watching me pasting and updating logbooks diligently and hence wanted me to help him to do it, or he finds that i have a lot of free time. Extra work for me. I felt like I'm serving 2 supervisors instead of 1. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment