Created by Wedding Favors

25 August 2010

Have a goodnight rest~!

Alrighty, let me post something while waiting for my hair to dry.

First of all, we had collected our wedding invitation cards. My friends and colleagues often asked me how many tables we will have, I could only answer - we will have a minimum tables of 25. This shows that we havent finalised the guest list yet! Hope to do so ASAP, so that I can start informing and distributing the wedding cards after the lunar 7th month.

Dear has been going on back-to-back business trips.. This is the 3rd week. He doesnt have the habit of calling or sms-ing me, regardless he's here physically or somewhere on the other side of the globe.. today I received an sms from him saying that he's in sydney currently and will be there the next few days... through that sms, somehow it made me feel better.. knowing that he's safe and sound, even though he is not near me.

I met up with Ting and Sen for dinner today, wearing my new pair of shoes.... it hurts like hell! That pair of shoes gave me a total of 7 blisters. I'm gonna stop wearing it for some time, until those blisters healed and when I have the courage to give the shoes another chance. Shoes need to be seasoned.

Ok dokie, that's all for now. Tata readers~!

No comments:

Post a Comment