Created by Wedding Favors

01 March 2010

28 Feb 2010 - Our ROM

Yesterday was my ROM ceremony. I want to say a million thanks to those who came to attend this impt occasion of us. Thanks for all the gifts, ang baos and well wishes, thanks for taking time to attend this ceremony, thanks for standing around coz it's only a cocktail reception, thanks for praising me being pretty (haha!), thanks for getting ready to be invited again for my wedding dinner in Oct, thanks thank thanks~!

On the other hand, I will like to say sorry for those who were not in the invited list for my ROM, coz it's really budgeted and we really had a hard time deciding who to be invited!! Not to worry, I already had you friends in my guest list for the BIG one - wedding dinner!

Let me talk about yesterday... Reached Mount Faber around 9.45am, hanged around and dear went off to fetch his parents from Hotel.. so I started my makeup and hairdo once Sandy (from Dressmeup) came... subsequently, the photographer and my venue decorator came. =) Everything more or less went smoothly, just that my flower girls were all stun to see so many pple clapping hands, welcoming us while its time for a small march in. In the end, we chose to walk without the girls. haha! But it's really a funny scene!

It's relieved to hear that the food was not bad, coz we tasted before the chef's cooking... and we were quite disappointed... but when it turned out to be nice, we were glad!

Friends started to leave around 2 plus.. and we went ahead to have some outdoor shoots before wrapping up.. IT'S SO HOT!! The temperature was killing us and we still need to smile and act natural!! Haha! The photographer kept commenting - you two are too stiff! In the end, we didnt take much and call it for the day...

Dear sent me back home and off he went to return the vest and have dinner with his parents.. before heading for the biz trip for a week at night.. so i guess, our ROM is really just a ceremony.. haha!

And I have to return my dress today myself! (yeah, the vest and the dress were rented from different places. haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment