Created by Wedding Favors

17 March 2010

Totally Exhausted.

I dun have time to rest since my ROM... We went Penang to look for restaurant/hotel for wedding dinner in Dec - which later on we decided on restaurant... Anyway, at least that's done.

Immediately after we came back, we went to source for interior designing for our nest... Weiken, Northwest, going through renotalk forums etc.. I started to feel tired and realised that this is not easy like we thought it would be... money is one impt factor.

Then my gown fitting.... Luckily my gown fitting is a one time event.... although my heart did sway when my colleagues commented on my outdoor dress doesnt suit me.... I stick on to it, coz basically one thing - I AM TIRED. I still have lots of other things in my mind.. and since dear and sis had gave me assurance that it does look ok.. I guess it wont turn out to be ugly esp with makeup on. =)

So now, back to ID, I'm practically surfing renotalk forum to see feedbacks for IDs and ideas to build our nest everyday. IF we have the $$$, I guess everything will be a breeze.. but the fact is, we dun. Our cash was dumped into the COV just few months ago.. SIGH. Headache. I have a lot of wants for my new house.. to make it nice nice like everyone else, but $$ is restricting me to the extend that I have to accept things that I dun like nor dislike. Not to forget, now we are going to stay together as husband and wife, it's not that easy to make both agreeable to a single thing. Conflicts are bound to be there.. but then we try our best to compromise. Come to think of it, I didnt request for anything except I want the kitchen table top to be longer than 10ft. That's all. though you may say that I dun cook that often, if i dun have a kitchen that I like, I think I dun even bother to try to cook anyway.

Loads of things are going through my mind every now and then... photoshoot next month and wedding banquet and furnitures etc etc. I'm exhausted. Really.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that it's firmed up, let us set to justify the investment coz every ft longer cost us $200 more! =p

Post a Comment