Created by Wedding Favors

12 March 2010

Gown Fitting

Went gown fitting today. I really appreciate my sis, who happened to take half day leave, to accompany me for the fitting. I cant imagine if there's only KK around. Quite a number of gowns I tried... and luckily there was second opinion everytime I tried on a piece. Took some pictures secretly as well.. and it's mostly in my sis's phone. Asked her to send to me asap, so that I can show to my friends. haha.

I chose 2 for actual day (day and evening) and 2 for outdoor (day and evening). One more will be the standard qua. I really had a hard time deciding the outdoor evening gown.. coz the choices were really limited... so I chose one that I can accept, and the most votes. hee. I was quite surprised that I look good in red evening gown. RED. haha. Maybe a bit bright lah... like ang bao... but still, I like it compared to the rest. hee.

I enjoyed gown fitting today. hee. had fun laughing and commenting and posing. I got a good and patient coordinator. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment