Created by Wedding Favors

23 March 2010

Good morning!

Ah! Rain! I love looking at the rain from the window.. Dear will be caught in the rain. I wonder where he'll go for his breakfast then. I have my Nutella spread bread and cheese bread done by my mum this morning. =)

Watch Nodame Cantabile movie yesterday. Even though I had just completed watching the first season of the anime on Sunday, there were a few parts that I'm not too sure about. I guess dear will be bored, esp those parts where the orchestra was doing symphonies. hee. Dear is not that kind of person to listen to classical music.

I just started watching Nodame season 2, first episode yesterday. =) Sweet.

Ok, last but not least, I'll be receiving the DVD of my ROM photos tonight. So excited! Hee. Will be uploading the pics asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment