Created by Wedding Favors

08 March 2010

My Monday in Penang..

Been to several places to eat in Penang since yesterday... and we will be going for more. As my in-laws are both retirees and have quite a lot of time to spare, they dun mind the journey travelled for GOOD food. Hehee. Tried 2 kinds of Ba ku teh over here.. both were good, despite I dun usually take pork. hee. Went to Jusco to buy my daily necessities, since we dun have a check in luggage (for sharps and liquids).. I can tell you.. the face shop here is way cheaper than Singapore! Haha. I bought a bottle of shampoo and conditioner and both have 30% off! I bought a sun block from there as well... Hee. Cheap leh! But I'm not going to stock up and bring over back to Sg, coz we didnt opt for check in luggage when we return as well.. So all my things bought, will be left here for next time usage. Haha. Dear was mentioning.. with those items I bought and left here, I will like to come Penang more often.

This morning my in-laws actually drove us to see a plot of land they bought... so in future (i dunno how long.. coz they toook verrrry long to get houses built) they may be living there... or, sell away the plot of land when it has profits. haha

OK, time to stop here. I brought a camera, but didnt take any pics AT ALL.. haha. nothing interesting to take. So dun bother liao. hehe. Anyway, will be going out for more eating now. Tata~!

No comments:

Post a Comment