Created by Wedding Favors

24 February 2010

An oath

Went for the statutory declaration this morning. Reciting the oath together and raising our right hands in public, i felt a little strange. Anyway, it's a quick one, and everyone was doing the same thing =) after that we were approached by a hdb staff and were asked to do a short survey. we were then entitled to a lucky draw on borsch home products - hope we can win something for our house =)

Next, Crawford centre for the famous ba chor mee. I guess this was the first time I had a bowl myself... Coz I have always avoided pork. Anyway, the noodles with the vinegar and sauce.... Yummy!

After our brunch, we came back to clementi, and I went for eyebrow threading. Now nice and tidy, all ready for this sunday! Forget to mention, I put on contact lenses today. Very strange leh.. I'm totally not use to not having my specs! Removing lenses are tough too! I had a hard time and my eyes were in pain! Couldn't seem to get it out coz of my long fingernails... Now everything more or less settled... Dear's working now while I blogged... =)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod touch

No comments:

Post a Comment