Created by Wedding Favors

16 June 2009

Very sleepy today.. it's a nothing to do tuesday. I wonder how am i going to survive without any work. I want to sleep.

DEar's going to his ex colleague's wedding dinner today - that means we are not meeting today after work... maybe I will try to use this time to sleep early. heh.

Yesterday's movie I watched is drag me to hell. Dear thinks that it's a lame show, somehow just scarier than scary movies. haha.. For me, I think that the show is a funny horror, where the director injected some slow motion scenes/ eeky scenes to make you laugh or go "eeeewww". You'll understand what I mean when you watched the show. It's not scary... just the sound effects from certain parts makes you jumpy. for a bit.

Land of the lost by Will Ferrer is much better.. a lame guy in a lame show = comedy~! haha. Comedy still suits me the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment