Created by Wedding Favors

19 June 2009

Just changed my blog's background to a more soothing color.. makes it easier to read as well.

It's Friday~! I guess most of the people are looking forward to today. Coz, it'll be weekend next and you can spend some personal time alone / with friends / with your significant other / your family. Guess I'll be catching a movie with dear on the weekend and of course, get my perfume from Lucky plaza. =)

My company is treating (those who are available and interested) to a gold class movie at Vivocity on 30th Jun~! hee~ Transformers: Revenge of the fallen. I've always wanted to try out the gold class of Vivo's after watching the gold class at Great world. Great world's gold class screen is toooooo small. If not, it'll be perfect. haha. Thats why I hope that the screen will be way much bigger in Vivo.... Will keep you guys updated. hehee

This evening will be having dinner and our Haagen-Dazs dessert at Holland V. Thanks to Ju, she gave us a 25% off voucher from Haagen-Dazs and we decided to go for it. Yummy~!

Opps, I suddenly have a craving for teochew porridge... hm...

No comments:

Post a Comment