Created by Wedding Favors

25 June 2009

I had a bad day start. I got up into the car and started talking about the black dress that was still with him after mum reminded me this morning. I told him about the conversation between me and my mum and I ended my conversation with "tonight you return me". After that, he simply flared up raising his voice at me saying "hana hana! its not that I keep forgetting!".

After that, its pure silent throughout the journey to my workplace. He vent his anger on the car, cutting lanes, braking late. And when I reached, not even a sincere goodbye from him, and he dun even bother to look at me when saying that. No goodbye kiss, for the first time.

Ok, I feeling kinda feeling sad right now.

Anyway, gotta stop thinking of the sadness.. I'll talk about yesterday...
Ok, YT drove her car yesterday and our destination was Bridal studio of ZX's. I am certified a road map idiot.. so dun ever ask me to read map on the spot. I won't be able to help. haha. For me, I always need to plan my route a day in advance, probably draw out a simplified map before going to the destination. heh. The map's not exactly accurate, coz there's a lot of diversion due to road works.. We went around a few circles, going in and out of ERP, before we got to our destination. haha. OK, we'll learn from that.

ZX had a few pieces in mind, just that she didnt know which one to get for her wedding gown. She tried a few and let us see what she had chosen as well. She looked beautiful in some of the dresses. The final decision was to confirm what she had chosen initially. Nice. hehee. Got a glimpse of her wedding gown as well.

Weddings are going on around me. I received another invitation for july 30th, just a day before my bday from my polyfriend. haha. So the total number of weddings i got to attend add up to a total of 4 in july, once every week. Not forgetting i got bday celebrations too. Argh~!!! my wallet is crying~~~~~. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment