Created by Wedding Favors

16 October 2008

Summary for dear's bday

This year dear's got the most expensive and most number of presents for his birthday from me. heh. Stingy me has thought it over.. as long as he enjoys / like it, money isnt much an issue (of course, the price must be reasonable too lah.)

I got him:
a 750ml nike water bottle
a one night romantic stay at siloso beach resort roof top suite including a 3 course dinner
an adidas sweater
a smash watch (not very ex coz he's only using it for jogging)
a braun buffel coin purse

So that's 5 presents in total!!! Spent up to 4 digits liao.. but i guess still cant compare with what he had given me... one sony vaio laptop can easy win all.. hm...

Anyway, 5 days left to my one week break... before starting on the new job.. looking forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment