Created by Wedding Favors

13 October 2008

Siloso Beach Resort

Sat I went out early to get what I intended to get for dear's birthday, before meeting him up for lunch (after his work at Suntec convention). After lunch, we went to look around.. at laptops.. esp Sony ones.. coz he's getting one for his next job.. He already decided on getting the SR series.. with a HP laserjet printer. Good. He has a lot of brand new "toys" to play around with. =) I'm envious.

We then went to Sentosa Siloso Beach Resort.. (and he thought we were going to Shangri-la...), checked in.. Once we opened the door, we were welcome by rose petals and balloons on the floor.. and then the "Happy Birthday" wordings on the bed.. and of course, we started taking pictures. I guess Sat was the day when dear spontaneously allow me to take a lot of pictures for him. haha~ He's touched. We had the 3 course dinner meal in the room.. and it taste great.. we also have the roof top jacuzzi. =) I took the scrub i bought from Batam and scrub for dear... I think these 2 days he will feel that he had the smoothest back out of his adult year. wahaha.

Sunday besides that complimentary breaksfast, our room also had complimentary 4 cans of soft drinks..(where initially we thought it costs money until we asked for the price list).. Plus we had complimentary 3 day pass for going in and out of sentosa via the monorail! Too bad we only used that on Sunday to get to vivo and had our lunch and bought a toy (for myself).. because afterall we had to get back our car which was still in the resort. Initially i thought of giving it to others who might have the chance to fully utilise the 3 day pass.. but dear said that we could keep the tickets as a keepsake. hee~

I think thats about all. sorta brief summary. I enjoyed myself during the stay at the beach resort. Friendly staff and nice environment with dear around. Words cant describe all.. and hence.. pictures~~~ which will be up most probably tonight. heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment