Created by Wedding Favors

08 October 2008

WEdnesday

Ytd my niece went to NUH to see a doc.. she has been having a fever on Monday, and ytd she was vomiting and complaining of stomach pain. We have no choice but to bring her to see a doc around 11.30pm plus... i hate all the naggings that my parents (esp my dad's) stupid. Cant he stay quiet during that commotion.. Baby was already crying and yet he was like yelling words at us.. (worse still, he kept yelling the same sentence... like a spoil CD player).. Anyway, baby-chan is fine now.. and resting at home..

Changing subject, dear will be changing job soon. He nxt job will be a home base one.. but need to travel a lot lah. hm.. guess what, the first rxn is saying "good for you~! plus, I can have your car~!" wahaaha.. I'm so bad.. He will be shouldering heavier responsibility for the new job.. as he is the sole contact person located in Singapore. Just hope that he wont be too stressed up for the new job... and one more thing that i envy.... his pay will be double mine...hmph..

One more thing, I was supposed to keep dear's pre-birthday celebration a secret til this sat... but the a slip of my tongue when my sister-in-law asked me whether i can attend baby-chan's pre birthday celebration this weekend.. oopps... So too bad that i cant go... but i promise baby-chan that I'll spend more time with her on her actual day! like bringing her go walk walk!

Ok.. time for some other stuff. haha.. There's class tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment