Created by Wedding Favors

01 October 2008

Happy Children 's Day

Tmr and Fri I have lab classes.. looking at the first practical, I think I wont be able to go back on time for the practicals.. plus, with those worksheets and results to go through and mark them... hm....

LUCKILY, for those important dates this month.. there's no classes on.. which is good~! I'm gonna enjoy myself with the upcoming spa trip to batam this weekend.. with Gim, Vi, Na. =) Then next weekend I have another small stayover at a preplanned ______ for my dear's pre-birthday celebration.. in addition, there's also no class on dear's actual birthday~! Hm.. gotta plan a bit..

My last working day is approaching... exactly 20 more days... Although i do look forward to my new job... but I still feel a tinge of sadness... afterall, I'm here for a reasonable amt of years. haa~ feelings of attachment.. to things like my desk, the carefree days etc... not forgetting my wonderful colleagues cum friends. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment