Created by Wedding Favors

19 June 2008

these 3 days

Thursday.
Changed the 5 gallons of water dispenser since no one was around to help me... thirsty, and I cant wait.
Having lab meeting today.

Yesterday
Unofficial first piano theory lesson by Glo. Interesting.
*****
Met up with Kal to borrow her labcoat and then passed to RJ.
Thanks Kal. I'd told him to take care of the labcoat and washed it b4 passing back to you~! =)Had a little chat with RJ and seems that he really enjoyed working at the new place.
He was saying like a frog coming out from the bottom of a well.. a lot of new things to learn.. After hearing that, I do envy him.. coz i know, I cant (cross my own $ barrier) be a lab tech that cultures cell lines, although i love to learn all those techniques.
I was just telling Gim the other day.. to earn more money, you need to go higher up.. and then the higher you go, the more deskbound you will be...
*Sigh*

The day before yesterday.
Jeff's bday and we bought a card for him.
Supposed to be LJ's last working day... but seems like he had been called back to help us out for 1 or 2 days in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment